10. Taking a back seat at a new church for afternoon service and discovering I'm at a funeral.
9. Walking by the casket to see who the party's for.
8. Popping an Altoid thinking it's "E" and waiting for the high that never came. My breath was curiously fresh
7. Being told to take off my socks to get a pedicure. I wasn't wearing socks.
6. Getting pelted by my own tampons after opening the overhead bin on a crowded flight.
5. First Grade, Second Grade, Third Grade,... Fourth Grade, Fifth Grade, Sixth Grade...etc.
4. Refusing to serve alcohol to a pregnant woman who wasn't so pregnant after all.
3. Being taken on a 1st date to Guy's dad's birthday party.
2. Unintentionally belching a manly"Hi" in Guy's dad's face as we shake hands. (There were no further dates.)
1. My unattainable high school crush greets me with an enthusiastic "Hey!" I blush and squeal "Hey!" He hugs the girl behind me.